Webra nose ring

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Thu Sep 19 11:51:49 AKDT 2002

John,

Tight is good as long as there's some cushion effect left in the fuel
tubing. I purposely make my nose rings tight and typically have to put a
little oil on the fuel tubing the first few times I fit the engine. Much
less thrust movement this way and the engine is still dampened and free to
rotate around the axis of the engine centerline.

Verne