Webra nose ring

John Crozier sjcrozier at comcast.net
Thu Sep 19 09:46:06 AKDT 2002

I have an ARI mount for the Webra/Focus. (learned shortly after the purchase
that the soft mount ain't necessary, but that's another story)
Anyway,  the YS O ring in the nose ring/mount is too tight. (Webra is
tapered and this is a close as Merle can come)
I have replaced the original O ring with 1/8 fuel tube.
When installed on the Webra, the tubing compresses to about 1/16 and gives a
tight, but usable fit.
Any reason why this should not be feasible?
Thanx...croz

# discussion-request at nsrca.org