OS 140 RX with Dual Plug Conversion plus Webra Memories <Long>

David Harmon k6xyz at attbi.com
Wed Sep 18 11:00:40 AKDT 2002

Chuck....this is exactly what was happening on the YS 61 Long Stroke
with a
Tettra filter on the intake. I had a hellova difficult time with that
engine
so I put it on a test stand and after awhile discovered that the filter
was causing all
the wierd problems. It was just like a light switch...put it on...have
problems...take it off
without even stopping the engine...no problems. After that revelation I
called Futaba
and was told kinda like....'where you been??? Everybody knows that!!
Yeah RIGHT.
    Regards
        Dave 586