Webra Bragging

faipatrn faipatrn at msn.com
Wed Sep 18 07:38:37 AKDT 2002

I *HAVE* to do this...  This past weekend was my first competiton use of the Webra 1.45 AAR "Redhead"....and my PastoMuff silencer....I think the guys I flew with would agree to two statements;
    1.  The Webra was flawless, performed perfectly and had TONS of power    and
    2.  The PastoMuff, during flight, was very DEFINITELY a quiet setup.  Had a bit of the Yamaha ring nnnna ningg on downlines, but I'll work on that.

The Redhead was turnign the APC 17 x 12 Std. around 7800 on 15%....and worked JUST FINE!!!   A *most excellent* motor....

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
faipatrn at msn.com
www.rcaerobats.net