OS Twin plug head

Daniel Dupont dansy at av.eastlink.ca
Wed Sep 18 07:32:34 AKDT 2002

Smoother transition, lower idle, less vibration.

I only light one for the start, the center one, I have try the half one
only and the engine is actually harder to start.

Since you have a mill/lathe I have heard of people adding a second plug to
the original head, there is nothing to the head sold by 3 Mintor except for
the fact that you need to use the brass shim that he give with the head in
order to used the original head OS bolts.

Daniel