OS Twin plug head

Daniel Dupont dansy at av.eastlink.ca
Tue Sep 17 17:03:38 AKDT 2002

I have three of the 3 mintors head on my YS 140 RX, it does lower the idle
and make them smoother, the link is http://www.mintor3m.it/Index.htm  just
send him an e-mail.

There is actually two Japanese dual plug that I know of none from OS to my
knowledge, the link is www.hobbynet.com  I used a translator available on
the web (free) Bellwood is the company producing them they seem to do high
end product out of aluminium and carbon fiber, the head number are 150142
for the green one and the is one larger non anodized number 150141, for the
green one there is also the option for a additional piece (call sub head
sink)that can be bolted in the center. green 13000 yen (with sub) and the
other one is 9800 yen......I don't have either of these two.

Daniel D.