4-Strokes .vs. 2-Strokes, was new things available in Japan

Bjorn Lehnardt blehnardt at att.net
Tue Sep 17 14:51:35 AKDT 2002

I'm willing to wager that in 5 years at least 75% of pattern planes flown
in contests will be running two strokes. And have a spark ignition.
And run on gasoline.

If I can stop traveling so much I hope to run one next year.  I think
the single biggest challenge to overcome is noise.  That will take a
little bit of development but I think it can be done.