Possible New D4 Pattern Contest for 2003

Larry Diamond jed241 at email.msn.com
Mon Sep 16 16:35:01 AKDT 2002

Thanks for all the responses. They were very favorable and better than
expected....

Here is the summary of the responses for those indicating interest:

Sportsman - None (I will generate Sportsman with local clubs)
Intermediate - 4
Advanced - 2
Masters - 1
FAI - 1 Possible Maybe

D3 - 3 plus a Possible Maybe
D4 - 4
D5 - 0

Thanks again...I'm keeping a list. If anyone else would like to be on the
mailing list for this contest as we start working on a date let me know. If
you know of anyone else that may be interested, please let me know and I add
them to the list.

Larry