2 Elevator Servos?

Wes wesslack at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 16 07:03:52 AKDT 2002

Hmm...if the issue is in the servos, then it would apply if you used a y-connector, too.  I used a servo-reversing, adjustable y-connector once.  It failed, and I almost lost the plane.  Never again on the basis of having one more thing to go wrong.

It seems that there is no clear cut consensus.  You'll have to make a choice and take your chances.

Regards, &c...Wes

# discussion-request at nsrca.org