Pattern Fun / scribe

Zapata, Lisandro A. LAZapata at pbsj.com
Mon Sep 16 04:53:34 AKDT 2002

The technologie is out there. A friend is finishing to upgrade a windows
base program that he designed that include independent-interface number
key-pads (0 to 10) connected to the computer so judges only has to memorize
the locations of the numbers for scoring. Tomorrow I will post his responce
to this issue. He recently moved to Canada and is coming back to pattern. He
was for 12 years the FAI national champion in Colombia, but stopped flying
the last 6 years. He is going to put the program with the interface key-pads
on the market very soon.
This program was developed 10 years ago and was used in colombia with great
succes.

Arturo Zapata