Pattern Fun / scribe

faipatrn faipatrn at msn.com
Sun Sep 15 14:36:44 AKDT 2002

At the contest this weekend  (GREAT JOB , North Dallas RC, and Gene Maurice!!), I **NEEDED** a scribe when judging....there wasn't one....then I hollered a little louder, and one was found....Then, because I didn't know the scribe, I did exactly as Lance outlined, and tried NOT to miss any stuff, but I'm certain I did.
    At the local contests, using contestant judging, and wearing everyone out calling, carrying, and judging, ADDING more judges doesn't seem a workable idea....particularly if we can't even field SCRIBES !!!
    There MUST be someway reasonably-priced to 'electrify' this process using some technology....

Bob P.