YS 110

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at msn.com
Sat Sep 14 02:38:34 AKDT 2002

Hi, All,
I just got a reply from Japan regarding the YS110 availability.
YS delayed the release and they are expected at the end of Sep. or early
Oct. in Japan.  The hobbyshop is not sure about the release dates because YS
always delayed.  Hope they come to US soon.
So far the cost for the engine directly from Japan at sale price is
approximately $450 ~ $470.  This includes tax of 5% + credit card surcharge
of 7% and shipping by express mail.  some how Japanese shipping cost for
small boxes are cheaper than slower delivery.  No idea why.  I always got my
parts by express. about $25 ~ 30 for 2kg (4.5lb) box.
I will post again as soon as they are released in Japan.

Ihncheol Park
1973 White Ave., #402
Moscow, ID 83843
(208) 661-5018 Cellular