2 Elevator Servos?

Dave&Sue Funk dnsfunk at peoplepc.com
Fri Sep 13 13:19:22 AKDT 2002

Matt' I have been flying pattern planes for the last couple years with one servo on each elevator. I know you don't want to here this but I do not recommend it nor will I ever do another that way. In my opinion you would be much better off using a bell crank or pull pull or something .  just my opinion.

Dave