Dingo users

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Sep 12 08:38:29 AKDT 2002

I suggest another symptom also.  I had an FZ that sucked a valve cover gasket.  It would
idle just fine, and at times it seemed the high speed was good, also.  But, when
airborne, it seemed that throttling up from low speed to high, it would quit
cold.....sometimes.  In checking the obvious things first, the gasket problem was quickly
found out.

Bill Glaze

# discussion-request at nsrca.org