Dingo users

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Wed Sep 11 10:38:33 AKDT 2002

The symptom of a leaky valve cover gasket is a VERY erratic idle
(high one moment and then dying out the next).  I had it happen on a
140FZ, and I saw it happen to a US Team Member at the 97 World
Championships.  The solution as noted below is to surface the valve
cover and to use a new gasket.

Jerry

--
Jerry Budd