Survey response

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Wed Sep 11 06:56:34 AKDT 2002

#182 went in the mail yesterday.  I gave in to the
emotional blackmail and went through the questionnaire
last week.  Questions that I couldn't answer I marked
with a squiggle.  :o)

> Compared with 195 last time and considering the short time you all had to
> respond, I think you all did very well.

It is an outstanding result.  Just offhand, I'll bet our
percentage of return will compare very favorably with the
AMA's rate of return in the presidential election--which
got way pumped up by Frank Tiano's energetic campaign.

Thanks for all the hard work you, Brian, the committees,
your son and his girlfriend are doing for us.

					Marty #2874
# discussion-request at nsrca.org