Sheeting the Wings>>>Contact cement

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 9 14:02:04 AKDT 2002

Dave Brown Sorgum Contact cement works great. They problem is that wherever
it touches, that is where it is going to be! No adjustment permitted. It is
hard to beat for foam turtle decks and such. The same can be said for 3M-77.
No adjustment permitted. SIG used to sell some double sided tape for
sheeting as well. Same problem, no adjustment permitted.

Other than showing seams and being tough to get precise, most adhesives are
tougher than the foam they are bonding.

John Ferrell
6241 Phillippi Rd
Julian NC 27283