Boxer plans

ANDY HERIDER andyh at bright.net
Mon Sep 9 13:47:26 AKDT 2002

Bob,
Here is the mailing address and the e-mail address for Gus at Salient Designs.
Salient Designs
10326 113th Ct. N.E.
Kirkland, WA. 98033
e-mail:salientrc at aol.com
I could not find a web site,that is not saying there isn't one, I just couldn't find it. If you want to see a catalog and you haven't gotten one by the comair contest let me know and we will bring ours for you to look at.

Andy Herider