Euro Champs and F3A

Lee Davis lee at piedmontmodels.com
Mon Sep 9 06:52:33 AKDT 2002

I've heard that nitro is in short supply in some countries, but alcohol?  I
looked up the bulk price for methanol, FOB Rotterdam - $205 per ton (61.7
cents per gallon).  Asia and US prices are nearly identical.  Not what I'd
call a rare commodity.  Strange.

Lee Davis
Piedmont Models
http://www.piedmontmodels.com/