Pattern Fun

RC Steve Sterling rcsteve at tcrcm.org
Sun Sep 8 20:41:27 AKDT 2002

Eric-- you need an airplane to haul your airplanes around in.  I find a
Cessna 182, with the backseat removed, fits a pattern plane fine, although
the tail feathers stick back into the tail cone a foot or so. Has enough
useful load to haul those big trophies back.

Cuts those 6 hour drives down to a 2 hour or so cruise above the traffic. A
real bonus if the pattern contest is held at a field where you can land.