Sheeting the Wings

Van - E-Mail LIST extra330 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Sep 8 18:35:07 AKDT 2002

My Entropy will ship this week, and this will be my stab at building a pattern ship, and I am VERY stoked for this ! I have built lots of 35 and 40% size IMAC type planes, and use Pro-Bond for the sheeting process of the foam almost exclusively. It does a great job.  With that in mind, I was planning to do the same on my Entropy. Other idea's, and the reason you would use them.

Pro's - Con's - thoughts or rotten tomatoes  . . . . .

Matt K., sorry I missed Jacksonville, FL this weekend, long story that we can catch up on later.

Thanks !!

Van

Van Flowers
AMA: 6216 IMAC: 2229