High temp epoxy

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Sep 8 17:21:25 AKDT 2002

In a message dated 9/6/2002 2:27:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gfowler at raytheon.com writes:

> Subj:Re: High temp epoxy
> Date:9/6/2002 2:27:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:gfowler at raytheon.com">gfowler at raytheon.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:discussion at nsrca.org">discussion at nsrca.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Matt
>
> Technically I am not cheating! I get mine for free anyway. YOU would be the
> cheater if you follow my instructions...At this point I would like to file
> a disclaimer that I am not responsible for anyone elses
> behaviour.........We must look at this with a favorable spin...Should not
> the epoxy guy ask the appropriate question to ferret out such deviants that
> would scam free epoxy? Should Hysol not make this wonderful stuff available
> to the average pattern dude through a commercial outlet. We are FORCED into
> this behaviour.........
>
> On a different note-I used to love my old Loctite rep. He was always
> sending me packages of free adhesives to use on my airplanes. Too bad he
> moved.
>

> Gray Fowler

Yes I know what you mean about the Loctite rep. My favorite rep was from
Bayer. I loved her (not in the Biblical sense, so get your mind out of the
gutter), since I could count on Rangers, Giants or Yankees tix at least twice
a year. That's "Rangers" as in NHL; not that sorry team from Texas that
thinks it plays baseball. It's the other sorry team from NY, that's on ice