High temp epoxy

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Fri Sep 6 10:24:42 AKDT 2002

Matt

Technically I am not cheating! I get mine for free anyway. YOU would be
the cheater if you follow my instructions...At this point I would like to
file a disclaimer that I am not responsible for anyone elses
behaviour.........We must look at this with a favorable spin...Should not
the epoxy guy ask the appropriate question to ferret out such deviants
that would scam free epoxy? Should Hysol not make this wonderful stuff
available to the average pattern dude through a commercial outlet. We are
FORCED into this behaviour.........

On a different note-I used to love my old Loctite rep. He was always
sending me packages of free adhesives to use on my airplanes. Too bad he
moved.

Gray Fowler
Principal Chemical Engineer
Composites Engineering