Noise measuring and devices

Woodward James R Civ 412 TW/DRP James.Woodward2 at edwards.af.mil
Fri Sep 6 09:56:18 AKDT 2002

Now flying masters and knowing that they measure sound at the Nats, I'd like
to start getting prepared.  Is there a decent, not too expensive noise
measuring device available?  Any ideas on this or the preferred method for
performing the actual measurent would be greatly appreciated.  I'm thinking
that the asphault method is most available to me.

TIA

Jim W.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org