Pattern Classification

GeorgeF. av8tor at flash.net
Fri Sep 6 09:50:55 AKDT 2002

Under normal conditions that is true Randy.   However at the time of the
"renaming" I believe it was decided that the next time you flew you could
drop down a class.   The theory I believe was that after the renaming your
class no longer exist and/or was dramatically changed.  Because of that you
could "re-Declare" your pattern class the next time you fly.   I never few
after the renaming so I'm wondering if the first contest I fly can be
intermediate or must it be advanced (remember I never flow the advanced
class as it exists today.

George

At 08:53 AM 9/6/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I believe you have to get approval to go down a class.  There is some
>paperwrok to fill out and you need a CD to sign it.
>
>Randy
>
>On Fri, 06 Sep 2002 11:45:27 -0400 "GeorgeF." <av8tor at flash.net> wrote:
>

> > It's been a long time since I've flown a
> > pattern contest, that was before
> > the renaming of the classes.   At that time the
> > classes were Novice,
> > Sportsman, Advanced, Masters and FAI.    At the
> > time of the
> > re-classification I thought I had heard you
> > could re-classify yourself to
> > the next lower class of the new classes
> > (Sportsman, Intermediate, Advanced,
> > Masters, FAI).     Prior to the renaming I had
> > flown Advanced but have not
> > ever flown since the reclassifying.  Does this
> > mean if I should decide to
> > again fly I can fly in the Intermediate class?
> >
> > George
> >

> > =====================================
> > # To be removed from this list, send a message
> > # discussion-request at nsrca.org
> > # and put leave discussion on the first line of
> > the body.
> > #

># To be removed from this list, send a message to
># discussion-request at nsrca.org
># and put leave discussion on the first line of the body.
>#

           I make Over $5000 per Week on eBay!
         Make eBay(tm) Your Job and Earn BIG $$$
       ---->http://www.licensed4fun.com/ebay<----