Pattern Classification

GeorgeF. av8tor at flash.net
Fri Sep 6 07:45:27 AKDT 2002

It's been a long time since I've flown a pattern contest, that was before
the renaming of the classes.   At that time the classes were Novice,
Sportsman, Advanced, Masters and FAI.    At the time of the
re-classification I thought I had heard you could re-classify yourself to
the next lower class of the new classes (Sportsman, Intermediate, Advanced,
Masters, FAI).     Prior to the renaming I had flown Advanced but have not
ever flown since the reclassifying.  Does this mean if I should decide to
again fly I can fly in the Intermediate class?

George

# discussion-request at nsrca.org