More on 40/60/90 Pattern

hatfield randy10926 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 6 07:42:18 AKDT 2002

I am using a Saito 72 in a GP Venus 40.  I fly intermediate.  The power is
sufficient but the full roll does take a lot of stream of out the vertical.  I
had a Tracer Kit lying around, so I am building to use with the saito 72.  It
will be my other plane, as I have a Focus also ( as soon as I replace the
engine mount).

I was thinking of building a 25% enlargement of the tracer to go with a OS
1.20 Surpass II pumper I have laying around.  But that is probably a winter
project.

Randy Hatfield

# discussion-request at nsrca.org