NiMH Batteries

Henderson,Eric eric.henderson at gartner.com
Tue Sep 3 10:52:19 AKDT 2002

Kavan has a case that it sells. Central Hobbies shows it in their add I
Think. Cost me about $14.

I sent the case to Bern, and he fitted the cells to the shape of the case.
Very light case that is easy to replace if busted up. did that already.... I
used RC car connectors for charging etc.  and a Dyamond charger...

Regards,

Eric.