WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

Dan Curtis warrior523 at mchsi.com
Thu Oct 31 21:33:58 AKST 2002

Terry, I imagine I will run that route next year...I have put your contest on my schedule.  Sure nice to have you at ours this year.

Yes on the K-factor on line.  It is there now, eventually, but I agree that on line usage could certainly be enhanced.  Of course you have to have the articles and info before it can be posted.  I would have liked to have seen the survey on the website.  Granted all are not on line but that is not a reason not to use all the tools available to full advantage.  Many say that a 20 to 25 percent return on a survey is good.  In some forums I would agree but when you are in such small numbers as our organization and as specialized as it is then I feel that turnout is pretty anemic.  It was a large survey that might have had more meaningful and quantitative results if it could have been in two parts.  First draft in print and online and then a refined (from first results) second posting in both media.  Not, griping per se just pondering.  I will keep promoting pattern and the NSRCA to my best ability...its just right now with new flyers (not into the politics are eyeing to far in the future just yet) it is tough to sell them the benefits and importance of NSRCA.

Anyway, we had 8 in Sportsman here and I hope to keep that growing..but that might be hard as some move up.

Dan