WAS - KFactor Now "Members"

Terry Brox tbrox at cox.net
Thu Oct 31 19:57:44 AKST 2002

Sound great, I am hoping for a real east meets west shootout. We have a good number of Colorado flyers that are excellent pilots in all classes. Hopefully, with some of the flyers from the Omaha, Kansas City, Springfield areas meeting up with the Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and Colorado guys, it should be a great mix of flying styles. The Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas guys seem to fly faster than the other guys, to handle the high winds they are used to flying in normally. We are looking forward to a great contest and making plans for a different field layout than last year. Should be quite accomodating. Have a great evening, Terry

  Terry, I imagine I will run that route next year...I have put your contest on my schedule.  Sure nice to have you at ours this year.