Prop Choice

Rodney Tanner rtanner at bbbeurorscg.com.mx
Mon Oct 28 12:29:25 AKST 2002

Bob,
I am just starting prop testing on my new Webra 145:
 APC 16.5x12 - produces 7,450 rpm on 15% nitro and a Bolly 590R. Only a
gallon or so through it so far. The 16.5x12 setup gives good constant speed
and pleanty of power in the verticals. Other APC sizes I intend to try are:
16x13W, 17x12 and a 15 x 11 - 4 blade, I happen to have lying around
You can find out more on Ed Hartly´s two stroke page

www.rcpattern.net/2cycle.htm

The Greve Pipe will produce about 200 rpm more than a Bolly muffler set up.
Rodney
NSRCA 2906

# discussion-request at nsrca.org