Focus Landing Gear

Lee Davis lee at piedmontmodels.com
Mon Oct 28 04:32:14 AKST 2002

The carbon fiber landing gear for our upcoming Temptation kit also fits the
Focus.  It is approximately 2 oz lighter than the standard Focus gear and is
about as light as a gear can be and still have the required structural
integrity.  We'll offer that gear as a separate item as soon as we have it.

If your field is a little rough and causes the wheelpants to flex, I'd use a
longer 3rd party axle and anchor the axle end to the outer side of the wheel
pant with a wood block.

Lee Davis
Piedmont Models
http://www.piedmontmodels.com/