bureaucratic org/Weight Question

Thomas C. Weedon weedon at wwnet.net
Sun Oct 27 14:05:06 AKST 2002

Ron,
Del is right. The CD does have the flexibility to lift weight limits. The
AMA rule book gives the CD much latitude on these matters. But you are
right, the heavier weight limit went down, 111 to 74. Sorry fellows, that's
called Democracy. Over 600 members chose not to vote, even though they
received a ballot, so what ya gonna do?
Tom