bureaucratic org/Weight Question

ronlock ronlock at comcast.net
Sun Oct 27 10:46:57 AKST 2002

According to the rules survey results , the question on should
the weight limit be raised received   74 Yes, 111 No, votes.

There is a proposal to add language to the effect of:
~The contest director has option of deleting weight & size limits
for Sportsman class...such deletion must be published in ...
advance...model must conform to AMA weight limits.

Ron Lockhart

  Tom

  I fully understand that it was not submitted by NSRCA. My question was, Has anyone submitted a weight change personally? I also think it would enlightening to know,since the vote margin was close. How many votes For and Against the weight change came from each individual Class? But I don't expect that information will be made available.

  Buddy