bureaucratic organization!

Thomas C. Weedon weedon at wwnet.net
Sun Oct 27 01:10:02 AKDT 2002

Buddy,
The rules proposals that were submitted to AMA was posted on this list about
a month ago. There was no rule proposal for a weight limit change because
the membership did not approve such a change. In a series of three questions
on the original ballot, the members voted "no change", by a slim majority.
Better luck next time, or write your own proposal and submit it. That is
your privilege.
Tom