Patriot C.G.

Harold Collins airframe at eatel.net
Wed Oct 23 19:39:20 AKDT 2002

Hi Greg,

  The C/G starting point on the Patriot is, centered on the wing tube, then
with flight trim you will usually move aft from there.
  I use a stand to balance one on. The arms will fit between the fuselage
and the wings allowing a precise balance. As you start to move the C/G aft a
gram scale can be used to weigh the tail providing an accurate account of
any C/G changes.
   Harold Collins
   www.ExecutiveAirframes.com