Atlanta GA Pattern

Ron Van Putte vanputte at nuc.net
Mon Oct 21 08:34:32 AKDT 2002

N pannell wrote:

> I am considering a move to the Atlanta area, could anyone tell me about the
> clubs there with pattern activity? TIA

Down in this part of the country, we consider 325 miles (about five
driving hours) a reasonable distance to a contest.  From Atlanta you can
get to contests at Ocala, FL; Pensacola, FL; Huntsville, AL; Harvest,
AL; Jacksonville, FL; Cullman, AL; plus some contests in South and North
Carolina that are too far for me.

Ron Van Putte

# discussion-request at nsrca.org