Aries Flight Performance

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Oct 10 14:59:48 AKDT 2002

I am aware of the immense effort Lance and Gray have made; we talked about
it at length.  My comment about Mike was intended to recognize his design
ability.
    I was remiss to not specifically state the work Lance and Gray (and
OTHERS) have undertaken to make their endeavor successful.
    I appreciate your pointing out my omission, David.  I hope Lance, Gray,
and others will forgive my error.

My error does not detract from the quality of the flight performance of the
design, which was the intent of my post.  Understanding that flight
performance is the culimination of the designer's efforts in collaboration
with the kit manufacturer, builder, trimmer, equipment installer, etc. etc.,
it is not at all uncommon for many designs to have performance references
directed to their designer.

Thanks again!

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373