What kits/planes are you guys thinking of building this winter ?

Wade & Barbara Akle wb_akle at msn.com
Thu Oct 10 07:46:23 AKDT 2002

I have about 150 flights on the Exactitude. The finish and strutures have
stood very well. The engine mount beam/bulkhead came loose, and were
reinforced (no damage). Axial performance is perfect (rolls, KE,...) it has
a tendency to veer right in verticals but it's something I need to
understand and fix... Remember from my previous posts that it may come tail
heavy and ended over 12 lbs! also I had to move the landing gear forward to
accomodate the swept composite Bolly gear. Great flying and looking plane,
very enjoyable
Wade

# discussion-request at nsrca.org