Trim Chart at NSRCA website

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Oct 6 06:00:21 AKDT 2002

But be careful!!!  Moving the CG back, and the resultant addition of DOWN
elevator trim becomes "belly pitch" on knife edge.  That's where the
interaction of decalage and thrust become significant.
    I agree with Verne - set CG first, and use roll stability to set
it....Then, off to the other things.

Also remember that EVERYTHING interacts....and if you change the CG, even
just a small amount, you need to go through the process all over again.

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199, AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net