Jet White Luster Coat Paint

Van - E-Mail LIST extra330 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Oct 4 08:44:17 AKDT 2002

I doubt that they will have it in a week, the MFG. is out of it, and they do not expect it until February 2003. I have heard "in rumor" that the plant making this for Top Flight had a fire, again, just a rumor. I have tried about 30 stores on the internet and around FL / GA and no one has it, it is on back order everywhere.

Van

Van Flowers
AMA: 6216  NSRCA: 2778