FS: Vector + OS140RX w/ OS pipe and OS header

Adam Glatt adam.g at sasktel.net
Thu Oct 3 22:55:05 AKDT 2002

I am selling my used Vector.
A picture of it (the red, white, and yellow plane):
http://members.shaw.ca/drev/contest2001/lethbridge/wwfai.htm
If you want a picture from a different angle let me know.

It was flown for one full season (which, here in Canada, is about 4.5 months).  It was at Muncie this year as my back up (I was flying FAI), but the primary had problems so I was flying this plane for the entire contest.

It comes with mounted wheel pants, bolly carbon fixed gear, and was never crashed.  Throughout the year on different scales it weighed about 10lb 2ounces with the OS 140RX and OS exhaust system.

Without the radio equipment and without the engine system (but including the hyde-copy mount and nose ring): $775US or $1200CDN.

With the radio equipment currently in it (JR 4721 on rudder, 3421 on elevator, #### on ailerons, 537 on throttle,  #### receiver, and 4.8v ###mAH NiCD/NIMH) add $US or $CDN.

The OS 140RX is used, 2 or 3 years old (I bought it used, so I'm not quite sure), and comes with an OS header that has been welded solid and an OS pipe.  It can be sold seperately or in the Vector.  $450US or $700CDN.