Aresti 40

Cass Underwood cass at localaccess.net
Thu Oct 3 14:31:15 AKDT 2002

Have to agree with Ron, as I've flown both.....The Aresti only a few
times...But like Ron said, the Kaos will do much better....The Aresti is way
to fast...not sure which engine it had, but the Kaos with an OS 91 or ST 61
is great.....Won lots of SPA meets with the Kaos...

Cass Underwood
Top Notch Trophies
Guntersville, AL 35976
(256)582-0606