Wing twist, slightly off topic

Del Rykert drykert at rochester.rr.com
Thu Oct 3 16:26:18 AKDT 2002

Bob

First verify with incidence meter if your wings are warped taking
measurements from one tip to other tip every 2 to 3 inches. You may have to
sandbag down the fuse so it doesn't move while checking. If it is covered
with Monokote you should be able to force twist it out and reheat the
twisted panel while bending slightly beyond the warp to straighten the warp
if it is indeed warped. You may have a elev half off or warp in horizontal
stab.

Would like to here how it goes for you..

     Del K. Rykert
     AMA - 8928
     NSRCA - 473
     Kb2joi - General