K-factor- overseas members perspective

Nik Middleton middletn at spinmail.com
Thu Oct 3 01:52:14 AKDT 2002

A most excellent post.  Couldn't agree more.  There is an opportunity here,
but as ever costs are an issue.  If there were some way of receiving the
K-Factor in electronic format in the destination country and then having it
printed, that might be a way forward, then the numbers would be low.

I simply do not agree with the idea that we should go 100% electronic.  It's
not for everyone.  This is born out by the fact that far from killing paper
media, the newspapers are holding their own.

I stopped my membership because I couldn't justify $50+ for a magazine that
mostly contained contest results.  That being said, I know it takes a lot of
effort to write and submit articles.

It's a real issue, but I don't have any solutions