AMA Magazine Article - the paragraph

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Wed Oct 2 18:01:52 AKDT 2002

In a message dated 10/1/02 10:47:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Patternrules at aol.com writes:

<< Even better go to other clubs and fly as a guest and show what we are
really
 about, show more people what we are.

 Steve Maxwell >>

I have done that in years past. It is a great way to spread the word of
pattern.
Family issues this year have put a demand on my time and have prevented me
from
visiting other clubs this year. My practice time has also suffered and spare
time reserved to make contest.
It is a lot of fun and is the number one best way to promote pattern.

Robert Gainey
# discussion-request at nsrca.org