AMA Magazine Article - the paragraph

Larry Diamond jed241 at email.msn.com
Wed Oct 2 09:25:37 AKDT 2002

Eric,

I think you misunderstood...I certainly understand that you choose not to
confront him and that you choose what to write in your articles.

"Exactly the point", implies that if you wrote such a writing you would be
under scrutiny to say the least.

My point was as you stated, "You would be deported for making such comments
about IMAC that you have heard from Pattern folks"...So I ask, "What make
him different from you when applying the standard?"...

To me, this about a standard for "Code of Ethics" or a level playing
field... Not about breaking the law or applying the 1st amendment.

Respectfully,

Larry