AMA Magazine Article - the paragraph

Henderson,Eric eric.henderson at gartner.com
Wed Oct 2 08:02:34 AKDT 2002

If I printed what you all have said about IMAC I'd be deported!

I write about promoting the sport, the ways to get in, the new "toys".
Stories from pilots that are interesting. Dave Vilwok and Frank Grannelli
for example. I have not yet printed any bad IMAC letters because, you know
what, a) Don't get any, b) would not any way. That's MY choice. Mike H.
wrote HIS choice and he had every right to do so.

If you don't like what he said you tell him or the AMA editors etc. If you
don't like what I write, ditto. BUT I won't let you tell me to make Mike
apologize. Not going to happen.

Regards,

Eric.