[Fwd: AA in Northern VA?]

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Nov 27 07:41:18 AKST 2002

Don:
Hopefully this isn't too far off subject:
Next season I'm definitely planning some VA trips. (That's Virginia, not
Veterans Administration!<G>)  and am anxious to see the pattern schedule for
next year.
Obviously, I'm a little premature, (okay, lots premature) but I'd like to
know where I could see postings when the people involved have their dates
set.
And, I'm not ruling out an IMAC or 2, also.
Randy Hatfield can always be depended on, in fact, I believe he's already
committed for one contest, but I was wondering if anything else is in the
works.
Are they still going to have the season opener IMAC at the FARM club again?
I haven't been in about 3 years because of family commitments; I really want
to make it this year.

# discussion-request at nsrca.org