District 7 in November K-Factor

SteveK101 at aol.com SteveK101 at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 18:13:50 AKST 2002

Gentlemen/Pilots of District 7,

I recently downloaded the Nov. K-Factor only to find out that it indicates
nothing at time of publication from District 7.  I can only say that I am
sorry there is nothing published in the Nov. K-Factor.  I, in fact, submitted
my information and resubmitted based on request from a NSRCA computer crash
and still did not get published.

I will provide a final article/report for the District 7 Championships and
asked that my previous article(s) be published at that time as well... So the
Dec K-factor will report the last 1/4 of our season.

Steve Klaus
NSRCA District 7 VP
Moraga, CA
<A HREF="Stevek101 at aol.com">Stevek101 at aol.com</A>